- "Using Satellite Data to Fill the Gaps in the US Air Pollution Monitoring
Network" with Alan Krupnick
Press: E&E News, NPR Louisville, EDF Blog
Graphics from the study
- "Residential Sorting and the Incidence of Local Public Goods: Theory and Evidence from Air Pollution"
- "The True Cost of Air Pollution: Evidence from the Housing Market"
- "Income Stagnation Among the Bankrupt" with Frank McIntyre
Research in Progress
- "Do emission permits flow to poor neighborhoods?"
- "How does unconventional oil and gas development affect local air quality?” with Elaine Hill and Alan Krupnick
- "Does unconventional oil and gas development affect infant health through air pollution?” with Elaine Hill and Alan Krupnick
- "Industrial Air Pollution and Infant Health"