- "Using Satellite Data to Fill the Gaps in the US Air Pollution Monitoring
Network" with Alan Krupnick
September 2018 (updated January 2019)
Press: E&E News, NPR Louisville, EDF Blog
- "Does pollution in cap-and-trade markets flow to poor neighborhoods?"
- "Residential Sorting and the Incidence of Local Public Goods: Theory and Evidence from Air Pollution"
- "The True Cost of Air Pollution: Evidence from the Housing Market"
- "Income Stagnation Among the Bankrupt" with Frank McIntyre
Research in Progress
- "Air Pollution Impacts of Shale Gas Development in Pennsylvania" with Ruohauo Zhang, Huan Li, Neha Khanna, Alan Krupnick, and Elaine Hill
- "Does unconventional oil and gas development affect infant health through air pollution?” with with Elaine Hill, Neha Khanna, Alan Krupnick, Huan Li, and Ruohauo Zhang
- "Industrial Air Pollution and Infant Health"